Monday, October 12, 2009

Time to Give my Merrells a Break

After the first running clinic (CERC has conducted two so far), I knew I had to get me new running shoes. My Merrell pair (for trail running) is way overworked. I don't know how many miles I've run, walked, trekked and climbed in them but I'm sure they have exceeded the mileage that necessitates the need for me to replace them. A check of my photo albums says I scaled Mt. Talinis middle of 2005, which climb is the reason behind the shoe purchase. Whoaaa, four years old!

Gotta get me a new pair! Gotta buy, gotta buy.

"To avoid running injuries!" I can still remember a speaker's warning in that first CERC clinic.

Gotta buy, gotta buy!

With almost five years in use, the pair should have been so worn out now but you gotta give credit to Merrell for durability.

Right now those black, gray with a touch of red footwear stills feel super comfortable but you know you ought to listen to the pros.

Gotta buy, gotta buy!

And a new sleek and stylish pair wouldn't hurt. Well, except my wallet.

Gotta get me a new pair. Gotta find a donor, a sponsor, a good heart! ;-)


And so begins my search for the perfect pair...

No comments:

Post a Comment