Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why Do I...

...Run?

I run because I need the exercise. I always have a voracious appetite so I must be active to maintain a healthy weight, fit into my favorite jeans, and keep me away from threats of clogged arteries, heart disease and what-not.

I run because I can. I don't have to go far to find a clean swimming pool (my first love is swimming), I can run without going to a gym or a sports oval, and can do it without company. Heck, I can even run barefoot.

It's not an expensive sport. Well, until after you get yourself a training coach, buy yourself every new running-specific accessory available on the rack, lust over the highly-rated (and the priciest!) pair of running shoes, and treat yourself to all-you-can-eat food after finishing a run.

...Blog?

Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment