Saturday, January 2, 2010

December in Photos

I hope this post will make up for at least a couple of entries I should have made in December. The month of eating and parties leaves one slothful but to run addicts like me, there's no excuse not to don those running shoes and pound the road. I begged off from long runs though and wasn't faithful to my regular run schedule what with my aching right foot (see prior post). OK, I'm lazy too. So instead of a lengthy entry, the December post will mostly be photos with those little captions. =)

After the office Christmas party, I went to
Cebu Sports Club for the Midnight Run.
I loved the cool, sunless race! Until next year.





Since the boys decided to push through with their
21k plan, they continued with the training, which
included a 14k road run. I joined them, not in the run,
but in the breakfast @ IT Park. Pol later decided
to register for the full marathon.


Feeling guilty with all the Christmas feasting,
I managed to do a quick morning run in my island hometown.


I felt the familiar pain in my right foot after the
Combado
run, warning me to give my feet more rest or else...
The feet didn't just get the relaxation they needed,
the nails also got painted to the color of the season.


With the break, I felt fat and slow. So, I talked my parents to
bring me somewhere I can spend time with my other love--swimming.
They drove me to Sugar Beach. Ahhh, I miss Bantayan already.

No comments:

Post a Comment